Alexa's Howling Mad Weekend of Bliss

FBeast, Oral, Anal, Creampie

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Group
    Thot Points
    +800

Status
    It was a beautiful day in Tampa, Florida as Alexa Bliss had the weekend off. So she only had plans of watching Disney+ and rest. Just as she was all set to have a relaxing weekend her phone rang “Oh, come on who’s calling me this early”? She says as she answers the phone in a huff. “Hello, who’s this”? “Yes, hello Ms. Kaufman this is Jennifer from the Tampa Pay Animal Shelter”. Alexa nearly dropped the phone as her heart was now beating faster and faster. “Oh my god they saw the security footage! They saw what me and Lana did to that dog”! She thought to herself as the woman on the other end spoke again “Hello…Miss Kaufman are you there”? Alexa replied “Um yes I’m here. Uh...What can I do for you”? “Good morning Miss Kaufman we were just calling to let you know that the dog you and Miss Perry brought in has made a full recovery. But as we though he was a stray so he hasn’t been placed in a home yet”. Alexa sighed relief and got a very wicked idea. “Actually I’ve been meaning to call you guys about that. I was going to ask if I could take him? I love dogs and think he would fill a huge hole in me…my life.” Alexa stumbled her words a bit as the woman responds. “I think that sounds like a winner wonderful idea Miss Kaufman. We can have someone bring him over this afternoon with some paperwork to sign of that works with you”? “That sounds great to me. I’ll see you guys soon”. Alexa replies as she hangs up the phone. Just thinking about that dogs big dick started getting her wet. A few hours later she heard the van pull up as she went outside to meet them. “Hi you must be Miss Kaufman. I’m Jessica from the shelter”. “Hello Jessica it’s nice to meet you but just call me Alexa”. She says as the driver gets out and walks over to the other side and opens the door. Alexa eyes widen as the door opens and she sees the familiar face of the German Shepherd. Who as soon as he sees Alexa, jumps out of the car and put his front paws on her shoulder and begins licking her face. “Well…looks like he remembers you…oh my God that’s embarrassing. I don’t know what’s gotten in to him”. Jessica says the dogs entire dick was poking out of his sheath and she could swear he was thrusting the air. Alexa looked down and nearly began to salivate as she replied. “Oh, don’t worry he just excited to have a new home that’s all”. Alexa replies as she is handed the paperwork to sign and after a few signatures she was now the owner of the dog. “Well Alexa congratulations and thank you for giving him a home. Just one thing to know, he has made a full recovery so we suggest some physical activities for him to get his leg back to full strength. Like walking or running, anything really”. Alexa gets a huge smile as she opens her door. “Oh don’t worry. I have just the thing this boy needs. You guys have a nice day”. Alexa replies as she closes the door.

Inside the dog continues jump on Alexa with his full cock poking out. “Whoa there boy! I know your rearing to go…I am as well. But let me give someone a call first”. Alexa says as she pick up her phone. But the dog was very impatient as she jump up again, this time knocking Alexa’s phone out of her hands as his paw caught onto her pajama bottoms as they fell came down. Revealing she had nothing on underneath. “What the heck? You know…if I knew any better I’d say you planned that”. Alexa smiled as she turned around and bent over to pick up her phone. This gave the dog his chance as she mounted Alexa and his full body weight dropped her to her hands and knees as he began thrusting towards Alexa. “Whoa, take is easy there buddy. I know you’re excited bit I have to get...OHHHH FUUUCK”! Alexa’s sentence was cut short as the dog eventually found Alexa’s pussy and shoved his entire cock inside her pussy. Thrusting into her cunt faster than anyone every had as Alexa felt every inch of his cock inside her pussy. “UGGHH…MOTHER FUCK! YOU’RE BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT…OH BUT YOU FEEL BETTER THAN I IMAGINED”! Alexa cried out in absolute bliss as the dog hammered her pussy with hard and quick thrusts. The sounds of his cock slapping into Alexa’s wet pussy echoed throughout her house. “MMMHHH…FUCK…FUCK…FUCK…FUCK…OHHHHH MY GOD”! Alexa moaned even louder as the dogs cock was hitting her pussy in all of its best spots. Alexa soon felt the dogs huge knot push against her pussy. “Easy there boy…I don’t think that’ll fit”. Alexa says as the dog rears back, pulling his cock almost free from Alexa’s pussy and with one hard thrust buried his entire cock including his knot inside Alexa’s pussy, tying the two together. “OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT FEELS AMAZING”! Alexa cries out as the dog was now balls deep inside her as she felt her pussy begins to tighten around his cock as he thrusted into her at a steady pace. “UGGHH…FUCK I’M GONNA CUM! I’M GONNA FUCKING CUM ALL OVER YOUR BIG DOG COCK”! Alexa cries out again as she came. Squirting all over the dogs cock as her juices formed a buddle beneath her. “OH FUCK…UGGHH SHIT YES! YEEESSS”! Alexa screams in extreme pleasure as she feels the dogs cock begin to twitch inside her. “OH MY FUCKING GOD YES! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR DOGGY CUM! FUCK I WANT IT ALL INSIDE ME! CUM INSIDE YOUR BITCH! EMPTY YOUR HUGE BALLS INSIDE YOUR BITCHES PUSSY”! Alexa screamed as the dog began panting harder and harder. Growling softly as he came. Exploding inside Alexa as rope after rope of cum emptied inside the Goddess’s warm pussy. Alexa’s eyes rolled into her head as she felt every drop of his cum pour into her cunt. After a few minutes the dog pulls his cock free from Alexa’s pussy as cum began leaking out of her and onto the floor. The dog then began cleaning himself off as she licked Alexa’s juices from his dick. Alexa could barely stand as she gave the dog a huge smile. Alexa she knew this was going to be an amazing weekend for her as she hopped into the shower and threw her clothes in the wash.

20 minutes later Alexa stepped out the shower, wrapped a towel around her body before exiting the bathroom and being greeted again by her dog. Who was fully hard again and wagging his tail wildly. “Calm down boy I know you’re ready to go but you got to let me rest a while”. Alexa says as the dog jumps on her shoulders and begins sniffles her face as Alexa feels his cock pressing against her towel. The dog could smell how horny Alexa was, as he caught his paw on her towel and pulled it off as he tried to put his paws on her shoulder. “Jesus Christ your good at talking off someone’s clothes”. Alexa says as the dog jumps on her again and pushes he back towards her counter top. Knowing the dog wouldn’t stop until he was satisfied Alexa hopped up onto the counter and spread her legs for him. The dog jumped up and mounted his bitch again. Getting his cock inside Alexa on the first try this time as he began thrusting wildly in and out of her pussy. Alexa and the dog were almost standing as he fucked her cunt with reckless abandonment. Trying to get a good position, Alexa wrapped her arms around the dogs' neck and her legs around his body. The dog showed great strength as he was able to hold Alexa up against the counter as Alexa began to almost bounce on his cock. “UGGHH…FUCK YES! COME ON BIG BOY, FUCK ME LIKE A WILD ANIMAL! FUCK ME LIKE YOUR BITCH AS I RIDE YOUR BIG COCK”! Alexa groaned as she bounced up and down on his cock. Driving the dogs cock deeper and deeper into her pussy as she rode him. “FUCK, YOU FUCK ME BETTER THAN MY LAST BOYFRIEND EVER DID”! She moaned as the dogs fiery red cock filled her pussy to its limit. Suddenly the dog adjusted his footing and began pumping into Alexa’s cunt at a quickening pace. Holding Alexa up as he thrusted his cock balls deep inside her small five-foot body. “Oh...oh...oh...oh fuck! UGGHH...OH MY FUCKING GOD”! Alexa cried out as the dogs’ long cock pistoned in and out of her pussy at a rapid speed. The dog panting louder and louder as he was close to cumming again. Alexa could feel his cock twitch inside her pussy and she knew she didn't need another doggy cream pie. So, at the very last second Alexa lifted herself up off the dogs’ cock and pointed his erupting member towards her body as the dog came. Cum erupted from his cock and splattered all over Alexa's abdomen and chest. “Oh, shit look at that big fucking load! Mmmhhh...good boy! Alexa moaned as the dog whimpered and softly growled as he finished cumming all over Alexa’s body. Alexa stood up and gave him a big pat on the back as she looked down at her naked body now covered in dog cum. “Well…looks like I’ll need another shower” she says with a smile on her face as she heads back into the bathroom and starts another shower.

A few hours later the dog had tired himself out from multiple orgasms and curled up on top of Alexa’s bed to sleep. Alexa had just gotten changed into her pajamas and headed into her room, when she noticed him sleeping soundly on her bed. “Oh, look at him. Probably dreaming about me. Who could blame him. After draining his balls twice who wouldn’t”. Alexa says as she walks over and starts rubbing his belly as he moves onto his back while be sleeps. Alexa moves her hand down lower and starts rubbing her sheath. “Come on boy. Just one more before bed”? Alexa says as she continues rubbing until his cock begins poking out from inside. “There it is. See…don’t I make you happy”! Alexa replies as she rubs him until his entire cock is out and extremely hard. “Mmmhhh…fuck…it’s looks even bigger close up. Since you did all the work today, just lay back while I give you…a reward”. Alexa seductively moans as she leans down and takes the dogs cock into her mouth. Slowly taking inch after inch until she was steadily bobbing her head up and down. “Mmmhhh…hhhmmm”! She moaned around his cock as she gave him the finest blowjob he would probably ever get. Alexa lifted her head up off his cock and popped it out of her mouth as she grabbed it and just smiled. “Fuck that’s a nice cock. It tasted even better than it looks”. Alexa lustfully says as she gulps him back into her awaiting mouth. Bobbing her head steadily up and down his entire shaft causing him to softly whimper as she begins to deepthroat him. Pushing her head down to his knot as she begins to gag “GLLLKKK…GLLLKKK…GLLLRRRKKK”! Alexa relaxes her throat as she hold him there for what seams like minutes as she begins to fondle his balls. Making sure his cum is nice and churned when its time. Alexa soon feels the dogs cock begins to twitch inside her mouth as she lifts her head up to find his cock turning white. “Well well…looks like someone’s about to cum again”. She says before gulping down his cock again. Steadily bobbing her head up and down his cock as she continues to fondle his balls. The dog begins growling softly as Alexa feels him twitch even more inside her mouth. “MMMHHH…MMMMHHHH”! Alexa moans out as the dog came. Erupting inside her mouth as rope after rope of cum splattered into her mouth. Filling it almost instantly as thick cum dribbled past her lips and down his shaft. Alexa swallowed as much of his load as possible but found it like swallowing warm glue as she gulped down load after load of dog cum. Alexa soon lifts head off cock as cum drips down her mouth. “Holy shit! That was a fucking massive load”! Alexa says as she wipes off the cum from her mouth and lips. Watching the dogs cock shrink back into his sheath. Alexa then lays down in bed and under her covers as she begins to fall asleep. No doubt dreaming about when her and he would do next as the weekend had just started.

The next day Alexa received a package in the mail containing new sets of ring gear. “Oh, my god I love these! Wow these ones really accentuate my butt”. Alexa says as she goes into the bathroom to change. Coming out a few minutes later now clad in her new ring gear as the dog walks out into the room and sits and watches her. Alexa walks over to her mirror and looks at her ass in her reflection. “Wow, my butt looks amazing in these, don’t you agree”? She asks the dog as he replied with a bark. Alexa looks down and spots his cock poking out again. “I can see by how…happy you are that you really like my butt”. Alexa cheekily says as she bites her bottom lip. “Do you want to fuck my butt”? She asks he starts barking louder. Alexa smiles as she gets down on all fours in front of him, reaching back and pulling down her shorts. Revealing just her ass to the dog. “Come on big boy. Come fuck the Goddess’s ass”! She replies as she spreads her ass cheeks, exposing her hole to him. The dog lunges forward and mounts her again, thrusting forward trying to enter Alexa’s anal cavity but missing his target each time. Alexa reaches back and grabs his cock. Trying to maneuver him to her ass hole. After a minute of searching the dog finds her hole and plunges his cock nearly balls deep in the first try. “OHHHH…FUCK! MMMHHH…YEAH! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE COCK! UGGHH…FUCK ME LIKE YOUR BITCH”! Alexa groans loudly as the dog starts thrusting fast into her ass. His balls slapping against her with every thrust as he drives his cock deeper and deeper into the Goddess’s pillowy cheeks. “OHHHH…OHHHH…OHHHH…OHHHH…UGGGHHH FUUUCCKK”! Alexa groans as she is fucked silly by the dog. Alexa pulls her top up as she starts squeezing her breasts. “MMMHHH…FUCK! YOUR COCK FEELS AMAZING IN MY ASS”! She moans as the dog continues thrusting is fiery red cock into her tight anal cavity. The dog then places his front legs on her shoulder and raises his hind legs as he now begins fucking Alexa’s ass at an even quicker pace. “OH, GOD YES! OH FUCK…OHHHH GOD”! Alexa cries out as the dog was now slamming his cock balls deep into her ass. Alexa’s jaw hangs open and her eyes begin to twitch as she has her ass fucked harder than anyone ever had before. After a few more minutes Alexa feels the dogs huge knot press against her ass hole. “Easy there boy I don’t think that’s gonna fit”. Alexa says as she hears him begin to growl. Changing his thrusts from fast and firm to hard and deep. Nearly pulling out completely each time before slamming hard back in. Pressing his knot against Alexa’s ass hole.

“UGGHH…UGGHH…UGGHH…FUUUCCKK”! Alexa groans out as she could feels his cock stretching her ass hole with every thrust. The dog began getting more and more impatient as he couldn’t tie into his bitch. Growing more and more before pulling out one last time and thrusting as hard as he could into Alexa’s ass. Burying his cock balls deep as he continues to push and push until his baseball sized knot popped into Alexa’s ass. “FUUUUCCCCKKKK”! Alexa screamed loudly as it literally felt like someone had just shoved a baseball inside her ass. The dog resting on her back as Alexa soon felt his cock begin to twitch inside her ass. “FUCK YEAH CUM INSIDE MY ASS! FILL MY ASS UP WITH YOUR THICK DOGGY CUM”! Alexa groaned loudly as she reached back and began rubbing her pussy. Rubbing her fingers against her sensitive clit feverishly as she desperately needed to cum. The combined of a large cock on her ass, squeezing her breast and rubbing her clit drove Alexa over the edge as she came. Squirting hard across her carpeted floor as her juices formed a small puddle beneath her. Alexa could feels his cock twitch more and more as she knew he was about to cum any second. And after a few more seconds the dog came. Erupting inside Alexa’s ass, shooting load after load of thick cum onto the Goddess’s anal cavity. “UGGGHHH…FUUUCCKK YEEESSS”! Alexa moaned as she felt every drop of cum pour into her ass as it flowed like a stream inside her. The dog began to whimper as he emptied his balls inside his bitch. After a few minutes Alexa tried to pull away but couldn’t as still tied to his knot. All Alexa could do was wait until he shrank in size and was able to pull out. “Oh, good boy. You made your Goddess feel fucking amazing”! Alexa said as she lay there on the floor. Her ass still filled by a huge dog cock with a big smile across her face. It took nearly 15 minutes until she was able to pull away from the dog as his cock and knot popped out of her ass with an audible *pop*. Cum leaking out of her gapping ass hole, dripping down her legs as Alexa pulls up her shorts, pulling herself up off the floor as the dog walked into the other room and lay down to rest. Alexa watches him rest as his cock shrinks back into his sheath. “Were gonna have so much more fun together boy”. Alexa softly says as the dog falls asleep. No doubt dreaming about what he and Alexa will do next.

-THE END.

2.     +4   Like  

Group
    Thot Points
    +5

Status
    More Alexa fanfics please

1 replies since 12/12/2020, 00:38   4790 views