« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Formerly RingBabes

Group
    Administrator
    Thot Points
    +1,512

Status
    1. NO LEAKS OR PAID CONTENT! (OnlyFans, Patreon, etc)

2. All Fanfics MUST be tagged. (Ex: FF, Shemale, Anal, Oral, Non-Con, etc) We will give every author ONE warning PER fic. This is to let readers know what will be featured. They need to go in either the description or at the top of your fic!

3. Don't be toxic towards other users. This community is a family. We're not here to tear each other down.

4. Do not join this forum if you do not intend on being active. Even if you don't post, leaving a like or comment on posts is the least you could do.

5. DO NOT SPAM. This goes for fics, fakes, and all other sections!

6. All decisions made by the admin team are final.

7. NO uploading pictures, fics, or fakes involving ANYONE under the age of 18

8. Non-Con Fics ARE allowed. However, any discussions of perpetuating rape irl are strictly prohibited. Along with the use of the word "Rape."

9. NO discussion of politics. Political leanings don't matter here.

10. STEALING OTHERS WORK (fics or fakes) IS AN INSTANT BAN

11. Absolutely no content with tones of racism, raceplay, or racial slurs

12. Have fun here! This is a community for like minded people to have a good time and talk about thots!

Edited by DaddyObelisk - 12/3/2021, 01:28 PM

2.     Like  

Group
    Thot Points
    +2

Status
    I respectfully ask for clarification: granted that WWE is basically a "gladiator business" in the nature of it; but a lot of it deals with fights as a means of entertainment.
    My humble request for clarification is thus: in a fight, especially between people who are out to hurt eachother, will for sure deal with rude language, including perhaps rudeness about race... however foul it is; and it is wrong. My point is: I am fully beyond in agreement about the other *members*, but the puzzlement, rooted in a deepset desire to NOT break the rules; I thus ask for clarification- on topic- so that at least myself has clarification of the rules... I mean that the individual wrestlers, if in a real fight, would use hurtful language- and a LOT of their drama involves disrespectful contempt and basic immaturity about solving problems... so I ask for clarification of what's the particular rule about the *wrestlers* in a work in a fight ending up talking very disrespectfully to hurt their opponent.
    I do not want at all to break the rules, but to make sure to know them *very* clearly so I do NOT break the rules.

3.     Like  

Group
    Thot Points
    +7

Status
    More Nikki Bella w/ Charlotte Flair

2 replies since 11/12/2020, 21:25   756 views